No products in the cart.
- Dr. Khanna’s Pathcare reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice. The time provided for consultation or conducting test is indicative and actual time for availing the Services may change depending on the availability of the phlebotomists. The user/customer can reschedule or cancel the service.
- In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment by Dr. Khanna’s Pathcare due to any reason, the user/customer may ask for rescheduling the appointment within 15 (fifteen) days and if user/customer fails to reschedule the appointment with 15 (fifteen) days then such user/customer will not be entitled for any refund or cancellation of the payment as may be made to Dr. Khanna’s Pathcare.
- No refund will be given after 15 (fifteen) days from the day the payment is made to the company. However, in case a written request for refund reaches the company within 15 (fifteen) days, the entire amount paid (without interest-subject to a deduction of INR 150/- (Indian Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) towards administrative charges) will be credited for any further purchase of similar or exceeding amount within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days from date of cancellation.
- The stated amount due for refund shall be processed within 15 (fifteen) business working days from the date of the cancellation, subject to all terms and conditions being met successfully. In case of cash payment, the money will be transferred through Bank a/c NEFT or Cheque.
- Dr. Khanna’s Pathcare shall not be responsible in any manner for any inconvenience or loss caused to the user as a result of such rescheduling or cancellation. Further Dr. Khanna’s Pathcare reserve the right to refuse Service at any time without providing any reasons.