No products in the cart.
If you are worried about your health status? Or, when your doctor suspects any health condition, a full-body check-up is the primary health check recommended to check the internal status of the systems and organs.
Prevention is always better than cure. A full-body check-up is a preventive overall health check that tests various blood parameters designed to give information about the functioning of organs of the body, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, intestines, liver, gallbladder, and others.
A full body check-up is essential for both men and women. It is recommended annually for people above 30 years and once in two years for those below 30. This article dives into why it is required to have this comprehensive test and full-body check-up test list according to age.
[Table of Contents]
Why Is It Necessary to Get a full-body check-up?
A full-body check-up is a complete health examination or scan of various organ functions, including the heart, kidney, liver, and lungs. It helps assess the overall health status and screens the body to understand if there are any abnormalities or abnormal indications. A health check-up can give you warning signs or indicate probable chronic conditions like cardiovascular disorders, respiratory diseases, diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, kidney diseases, and digestive issues.
A complete health check-up is important and must be done regularly. Experts advise at least once a year check-ups to rule out probable conditions or abnormalities. Also, timely diagnosis and treatment can avert possible complications.
Complete health check-ups can be indicative of promoting healthy habits and lifestyle changes. Some of the other advantages of a full-body check-up include:
- It helps us know our overall fitness.
- A full body check is extremely important for critical diseases like cancer. Early detection of cancer can help better prognosis, treatment, or management, helping patients improve their quality of life.
- A complete body evaluation is a priority in cases where a person has a history of a pre-existing medical condition.
- A person having a family history of disease or illness will require to have regular complete health tests done.
- It is also important to get a whole body check-up done if you have tremendous stress, a hectic lifestyle, or unhealthy habits. These tests can prevent stress-induced health problems like high blood pressure, asthma, heart diseases, depression, anxiety, and more.
- Health check-up also helps assess the immune system and indicates how to improve immunity.
- Full body check-ups are like preventive health checkups that can prevent the onset of several health conditions.
What Does a full-body check-up Include Based on Age?
A full body check-up is a complete body scan. The full-body check-up includes which tests depend highly on the age bracket. The following are the tests included in a complete health check, mentioned based on age.
- List of tests for a full-body check-up, age bracket -20 to 30 years <H3>
- Complete blood count- Includes complete hemogram and Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) tests the various parameters of the blood, including hemoglobin and iron status
- Blood pressure check
- Blood Sugar checking- Fasting blood sugar, random blood sugar, and HbA1C
- Complete Lipid profile- Total cholesterol level, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides, Non – HDL Cholesterol, VLDL, LDL: HDL Ratio, Total cholesterol: HDL Ratio, HDL: LDL Cholesterol Ratio
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)- To check the risk of heart diseases is a must after the age of 35.
- Liver Function test- Assess liver condition or damage.
- Urine analysis-proteins, sugar, and minerals in urine are analyzed.
- Thyroid tests- Thyroid functions are assessed with T3, T4, and TSH ultra-sensitive tests.
- Kidney function tests- Serum creatinine levels and creatinine clearance help detect how well the kidneys are functioning.
- Tests for vitamin D deficiency- Indicates risks associated with vitamin D deficiency.
- Pap Smear (for women)- Checks for pre-cancerous changes in the cervical region starts at the early age of 21.
- STI screening- For sexually transmitted diseases
- Additional tests included for people in 40’s
- Prostate-specific Antigen blood tests (for men)- to rule out prostate cancer probabilities.
- Mammogram (for women)- Breast cancer screening in case of high-risk factors
- Tests for Calcium- Dome to measure bone density, and metabolism and know the risk of developing osteoporosis, mostly for women post-menopause.
- Uric acid test- Helps check the uric acid levels in the blood- indicates gout (painful swelling of joints, toes, and fingers)
- Stool Occult Test (if recommended)- Indicates bleeding in the abdomen, intestines, or rectum.
- Additional tests included for people in ’50s
- Colonoscopy- looks for polyps, and lesions and detects colon cancer.
How to Book a full-body check-up in Path Care India?
A full-body check-up helps determine your comprehensive health status. A full-body check-up at PathCare India is very easy to order and affordable. Our complete health test packages cover detailed internal health screening and preventive tests such as; the liver function test, complete blood analysis, kidney function tests, lipid panel, thyroid tests, skin, eye, bone, joints, and stool tests. Preventive test packages come with tests that detect the risk of various chronic and fatal diseases and illnesses.
You can book Pat hCare India’s complete health check-up package from the comfort of your home through our website https://pathcareindia.com/.
You will need to register on our website to buy a package. Once you register, your details are stored in our database, and you can avail of our discounts and offers (if any). However, even if you do not register, you can browse our website and buy our health testing packages.
- Our website gives you an option to select the desired health check-up package and book online.
- Once you select your required test package, you can either buy or add the test package to your online cart (to purchase later).
- While buying, you will need to fill in the booking details (for unregistered customers) to enable us to help you.
- Within 24 hours of booking a full-body test, our phlethombist will visit you to collect the samples at your doorstep. You can also take the test at our diagnostic center with the booking details.
- The test reports are available online, sent via Email, or you can pick them up from our nearest diagnostic lab.
Is a full-body check-up necessary?
Time and again, physicians have emphasized the importance of regular health checks and how they can help prevent severe health conditions and decrease the need for medical interventions and treatment. It can help diagnose the disease early, and so a full-body check-up annually is recommended for individuals above 30 years of age. And bi-annually after 50 years of age.
What is the cost of a full-body check-up at Path care India?
The cost of the comprehensive health check-up at Path care labs depends on the type of package selected. Path Care India offers you full-body health check packages at discounted, affordable prices- starting from Rs. 799 onwards.
This article explores the full-body check-up tests list and the importance of regular health checks. The full-body check-up involves testing the functioning of every system and organ. And so, regular testing of health is highly recommended by doctors. You can avert various health risks and diagnose a condition early, paving the way for timely treatment and management.
Path Care India offers a wide range of full-body check-up packages. You can register on our website, order these packages online, and can avail affordable ranges for your family as well