No products in the cart.
Pathcareindia Vitamin Plus Package
Pathcare Price :
Timely screening can help you in avoiding illnesses and with Pathcareindia Vitamin Plues Package you can keep a track of your health in the best way because it provides best services at your doorstep.
Test Recommended for:Male, Female
FREE Sample Collection
Test Recommended for:Male, Female
Test booked so far: 659+
Report Time: 48 Hours
Fasting Time:Not required
Test Recommended for: Male, Female
Recommended for age: 5-99 Years
Staying on top of your vitamin levels is key to a healthy body, so why not make it easier with PathCare’s new Vitamin Plus Package in Delhi? Our NABL-accredited lab offers home sample collection services across the city. Our package includes 3 tests that can give you an accurate assessment: The Calcium Total test, the Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin test, and Vitamin D Total-25 Hydroxy. Put safety first and get informed about your nutritional needs — choose PathCare today!
PathCare Vitamin Plus Package Includes:
- Calcium serum, total: Calcium serum total is a blood test used to measure the amount of calcium in the bloodstream. It is most often ordered as part of a general chemistry panel and provides important information about the overall health and function of the bones and heart. Calcium serum total measurements can help detect several medical conditions, including hypoparathyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, hypercalcemia, kidney dysfunction, or other vitamin D or magnesium deficiencies. It can also identify high levels of calcium that could result from some forms of cancer or certain medications. Doctors use results from this test to diagnose issues, develop treatment plans and monitor their progress over time.
- Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin: Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin, is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in energy production and keeping the nervous system healthy. A Vitamin B12 test is used to measure the amount of Vitamin B12 in your body, with the results helping medical professionals diagnose various conditions such as G.I. absorption issues or vitamin deficiencies. The test involves a simple blood draw where high levels can indicate overly aggressive supplements or medical treatments like the reversal of Megaloblastic Anaemia. Low levels can be symptomatic of disorders like Pernicious Anaemia, which are caused by inadequate Vitamin B12 intake. Understanding the status of this vitamin through testing is a vital part of overall health maintenance.
- Vitamin D-Total-25 hydroxy: The Vitamin D-Total-25 Hydroxy Test is an important blood test designed to measure the amount of vitamin D in a person’s system. This test is typically ordered when someone has symptoms highly correlated with low levels of the vitamin, such as joint pain and diffuse musculoskeletal pain. This test can reveal if a patient is low in this important nutrient and may be used to help diagnose conditions such as Rickets Disease or Osteoporosis. The results of the Vitamin D-Total-25 Hydroxy Test, combined with a physical examination and other tests, can help guide treatments that will restore an individual’s healthy levels of vitamin D.
The Complete Process of Testing
- Booking can be made through our website, or you can request a call-back from our Health Advisor or Doctor.
- A Health Advisor and Medical Team will guide you through the entire testing process and facilitate the diagnosis for disease prevention.
- Our team will ask for your medical history and confirm the test booking.
- Once you confirm your booking, a Phlebotomist (Sample Collector) will be sent to your chosen pickup address and time to collect your sample.
- The sample will be sent to our laboratory for analysis.
- Our expert pathologists will evaluate your results and prepare a test report. The report will be available online within 48 hours of sample collection.
Cost of Vitamin Plus Package
This test is available at a discounted price of Rs. 1299/-, which includes a free sample collection facility.
Table of cost/breakup:
Calcium serum, total: Rs. 399/-
Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin test: Rs. 349/-
Vitamin D-Total-25 hydroxy: Rs. 349/-
Normal Values of Test:
Calcium serum, total: 8.8 to 10.4 mg/dL
Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin (Blood): 200 ng/ml to 900 ng/ml.
Vitamin D-Total-25 hydroxy: 20-76 pg/ml.
How do I know If I am Vitamin deficient?
Having a vitamin deficiency can be potentially dangerous and lead to serious health conditions, so it’s important to know if you’re lacking in any vitamins. A simple blood test from your doctor can tell you what levels of vitamins are in your body, and they can also look at factors such as age and gender that affect the likelihood of developing a deficiency. Apart from this, common signs of deficiencies include dealing with frequent fatigue or weakness even after rest, dry skin or hair loss, frequent headaches, and brittle nails. All of these symptoms may not necessarily point to a vitamin deficiency, but checking for one should always be ruled out in order to ensure your health does not suffer any long-term damage.
Is fasting required in the Vitamin Screening test?
For many tests, fasting is required in order to get the most accurate results. This is especially true for Vitamin deficiency tests, as fasting helps to show an overall picture of what vitamins are stored in the body and what vitamins are missing. Fasting allows any food that has been recently consumed to clear out of the system, so nothing is distorting the results of the test. Knowing exactly how much Vitamin you need can be life-changing and make it easier to stay healthy and manage any existing conditions. Therefore, fasting before a Vitamin deficiency test is essential.
Why choose PathCare for Vitamin Test?
- PathCare India should be your ideal choice for testing your Vitamin levels due to our excellent healthcare service record. We have experienced technicians with sophisticated equipment which ensures accurate and detailed test results.
- We offer a fast and reliable reporting system that keeps our customers informed of the status of their tests at all times. We provide the most efficient timeline possible for test results. PathCare India also offers a variety of well-informed experts who can help guide individuals throughout their course of action based on test results.
- Ultimately, PathCare India is the best choice for testing Vitamin levels, given its renowned dedication to quality healthcare service and expertise.
Test Details (Parameters included : )
CALCIUM TOTAL SERUM
VITAMIN D TOTAL-25 HYDROXY